Since this is my first read-a-thon, and it happens to encompass my 3rd year blogoversary, I am going to giveaway one new copy of The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman! In order to be eligible for the giveaway you must follow the guidelines listed below; a rafflecopter form for the drawing will be available on the Silent Night Read-a-thon kick off post.
Who would have thought that the merriest season of all could become even merrier?! How could this happen, you might ask, by having lots of wonderful read-a-thon participants to share in the joy of reading, of course :) The Silent Night Read-a-thon starts in just a handful of days, so help me spread the word and create a read-a-thon to remember!
Read-a-thon & Giveaway Instructions/Rules:
- Sign up for the Silent Night Read-a-thon in the linky provided below.
- On December 15th publish your first Silent Night Read-a-thon check in post.
- Once you publish your initial check in post on December 15th, come back to The Muse in the Fog Book Book Review and enter the direct URL to your post on the Silent Night Read-a-thon kick off post.
- As you read, or don't read (hey, it happens), publish check in posts periodically throughout the week and let us know how you are doing.
- On December 23rd publish a wrap up post and congratulate yourself on a job well done!
- By returning here and entering your initial check in post URL on the Silent Night Read-a-thon kick off post, you become eligible for a chance to win the giveaway.
- After your initial post there is no requirement to continue posting during the read-a-thon in order to remain eligible for the giveaway. However, you will have the opportunity to gain one extra entry per day for each check in post published, just return and enter each new direct URL on the Silent Night Read-a-thon kick off post.
If there are any questions please email me at: email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in the 1st Annual Silent Night Read-a-thon and your help in making this event a shimmering success!
Copyright © 2012 Svea Love. All Rights Reserved.