I am really looking forward to this challenge! I will post all of my book reviews for this challenge here on my blog. I'll also link them to the widget for this challenge on my sidebar so you can check my progress easily. Happy reading everyone!
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
Challenge Host/Link: Royal Reviews: Historical Fiction Challenge (you can sign up at this location)
My goal: Level Obsessed.
Progress so far: 16/20
Links to my reviews of these challenge books:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- The Queen's Mistake: In the Court of Henry VIII by Diane Haeger
- The Last Queen by C.W. Gortner
- The Boleyn Wife by Brandy Purdy
- Island of the Swans by Ciji Ware
- Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
- The Queen's Governess by Karen Harper
- The Secret of the Glass by Donna Russo Morin
- The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick
- The Stolen Crown by Susan Higginbotham
- Secrets of the Tudor Court: Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson
- O, Juliet by Robix Maxwell
- The Highest Stakes by Emery Lee
- Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
- Within the Hollow Crown by Margaret Campbell Barnes
- Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn
- The Queen's Pawn by Christy English
- The Darcy Cousins by Monica Fairview
- The Botticelli Secret by Marina Firoato
- The Rules of Gentility by Janet Mullany
- Claude and Camille by Stephanie Cowell
- The Brothers of Gwynedd by Edith Pargeter
- The Dark Rose by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles